A Post for Youtube Example Thumbnail Pickup
I figured since I don't attend many jams anymore and have retired from competing I'd at least share some of the far in between moments that are captured of me dancing. It's not much but who knows, it may inspire someone out there :)
4 comments
Thank you, I bought your template, one more thing, I uploaded the XML but Idk how to add the slider, how do I upload the slider? Where is it found in the files ? Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi friend, If you purchased this template, you must have my guide and it's very clearly about the slider because the slider is one important feature of this item. So please help read it and I will answer your question if you do it not success. Regards.
DeleteTien Ngueyn, I nought this template long time ago. and decided to use it again.
DeleteI have a question,
how to put sub menu on the page menus at the top??
second, why I can't get a youtube thumbnail?
last? are you updating this template??
Thank you very much..
O.O
ReplyDelete-"-
(*.*)
*-*
="=
o"o?
(T_T)
(--;)
:^D^:
:@v@:
-.-b
(==)
(oxO)
o(O
(--)z
(*0*)
^q^
(o_o)
*_`
**"
Post a Comment